Tin: A Non-toxic Metal that Purifies
Because tin does not easily oxidize, it is often used in the production of utensils designed to hold food and drink. As far back as the days of ancient China, tin products have been recognized as utensils that "make the wine finer, water clearer, tea more aromatic, and flowers last longer." Tin can remove some of the harsh bitterness from alcohol. The spiral shape of this tin decanter top mimics the look of flowing water while also maximizing surface area contact with the liquor in your decanter or glassware. The liquor pours out in a beautiful stream while flowing through the tin spiral, resulting in a smoother, mellower drink that's as easy on the eyes as it is on the palate.
For Whiskey and Beer drinkers, choose the Liquor Perfection Decanter in Stick. Bring it on-the-go and your drinks will instantaneously taste smoother while retaining the flavors intended by the original brewer.
Hands-on by GEDDEM
|Product Specification||Crafted in Taiwan
Made out of Tin
1. Clean along the grain with warm water and flannel.
2. Wipe away fingerprints and grease using flannel to keep the tin shiny.
3. Squeezing or rubbing with hard objects will cause damage.
4. Do not use in temperatures under -5 degrees or over 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Contact with acid will cause discoloration.